The ultimate digital experience for EURO 2016
Data Sports Group today launched its Media Solutions portfolio for Euro 2016, consisting of Data, Editorial & Video output bringing together comprehensive coverage of the tournament.
The European Championships takes place in France later this year, between 10th June to 10th July. The tournament will be contested by 24 countries under a new format.
The Media Solutions portfolio consists of Data Feeds, Hosted Solutions & Microsites. The content will be available in raw & page ready formats.
Some salient Product features:
- 1) White Label solutions complete with all our Data, Editorial & Video content
- 2) Flexible branding & sponsorships opportunities within our Microsite solution. Plug & Play our solution built on a robust platform.
- 3) Embed our Widgets & Hosted Solutions into your existing pages, allowing your users to access quality content in your brand’s look & feel
- 4) Power your product with our Euro 2016 Data Feeds providing flexibility and a premium support experience
Our Coverage Highlights:
- 1) Data content including Live Match Coverage & Match Statistics from all Euro 2016 games. Service available in 20+ languages
- 2) Extensive archive content for all previous European Championships and Qualifiers
- 3) Editorial coverage covering pre-tournament action and daily news action from France. Services currently available in English, Arabic & Spanish
- 4) Video content consisting of short stories, match day programme & features available in English, Arabic Spanish with voice overs available in any language
Our Pre-Tournament coverage kicks off in March bring you all the action from International Friendlies played in the run up to Euro 2016.
More information on our Coverage & Product suite for the Euro 2016 is available on our brochure. Please contact our Sales Team to tell us about your requirements.
Engage your audiences with trusted football content. Rely on our indepth coverage & live updates from the World Cup to take your coverage to the next level.
A leading provider of sports data and content solutions serving a wide range of competitions & events worldwide. Get into the Action !
DSG offers an impressive football content catalogue delivering up to the minute coverage from over 300 competitions globally.
Browse through our product suite and experience unique content delivery formats. Request a demo account.